Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
looks like I wont be doing any mods anytime soon. It turns out that the family and I will be traveling to Italy in the spring so little Akaoni will be sitting pretty much the way she is for the time being.:crying:

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Took the little red devil out for a ride today. She said she wanted to go some place famous for a photo shoot. Put 190 miles on her today and here she is at Lowes Motor Speedway.

image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Me too. I had the wrap sent to Pete, they got it in today, and had it cut and sent out to me today. The best part is that it was a bit cheaper to buy the wrap myself and have it sent to them. I only save about $10 bucks but hey, $10 is $10 to spend on something else.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Ok. So I got the CORE brake lines and brembo calipers here at the house. I'm still waiting on the Driven CF bars and risers which should be here tomorrow. I'm also waiting on some brake fluid, a Mityvac system, Venom stands (thanks to Banks for the help on those), driven mirrors and bar ends, and some new Pazzo levers. Once everything gets here it's time to get busy. I might even feel a little adventurous and throw on some red running lights.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ok. So I got the CORE brake lines and brembo calipers here at the house. I'm still waiting on the Driven CF bars and risers which should be here tomorrow. I'm also waiting on some brake fluid, a Mityvac system, Venom stands (thanks to Banks for the help on those), driven mirrors and bar ends, and some new Pazzo levers. Once everything gets here it's time to get busy. I might even feel a little adventurous and throw on some red running lights.
Damn you went on a buying spree eh? Can't wait to see it. Hope those stands work out for you. I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
964 Posts
Wow you dumped some coin in the bike with just levers and mirrors. Great choice though. I'll go the same route one day money permitting
will be waiting on pics!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
The parts fairy has come to visit. She will return this coming week with even more cool stuff like levers and mirrors

Sent from my SCH-I535 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Attachments

41 - 60 of 83 Posts