Tyga CF tank grills
Tyga Luggage rack
H2C foot pegs
Brembo Calipers
CORE SS brake lines

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Blue, I would if I could, and I would ride it up to the BRP to meet you. I really want to wind her out on the BRP, but got to pick up the kids today, got a ride planned with another ruckster on Sunday and the wife and I plan on a ride on Monday down to Boone's Cave state park on the scoots.

#5 ·
I haven't done a whole lot but I have added the wind screen and some CF from Tyga

Also just ordered the full CF Yoshi pipe to throw on there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Attachments

#6 ·
Decided that I'm going to leave the stock whale tail on. I took the rear fender off the ruck so I could add the ATR low down shock and ever since its been suxxor in wet weather. I dont like having road dirt and water running down the crack of my ass when I'm riding.

#9 ·
I saw that also. looks neat, but I would think that you would have to get it in the perfect/exact position for it to work.

how much adjustment time are you going to spend tiding in the rain to get it right? not a damn minute from me, Akaoni will not see the rain unless we are caught out riding.

I'm just going to stick with the stock tail and Yoshi pipe...for whenever that gets here:big smile:

#18 ·
So whay was in the box?

New pegs because the stock pegs suck and a luggage rack. The case that I have will not be going on Akaoni. Looks like ill do a little more shopping for some luggage.

Attachments

#34 ·
Yoshi power. The top speed was on a flat wasn't able to gun it down hill due to traffic. And does it sound good:D

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.