Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a zoom exhaust really worth the money i mean the cheapest one is $215 and the most expensive is $315 and for a little screw around bike i think that's a little much i know there are plenty of other exhaust that are cheaper such as the aodonly racing exhaust that is $130 an it sounds just as good it just might not produce the correct back pressure like the zoom does

·
Registered
80 Posts
:cool:My son has the ZOOM exhaust and I have the Ansoto and his is louder than mine, both bikes are 2020 Groms, I wanted to be quieter and mine was like $80.00 off Amizon, both of the bikes are stock, hope that helps ya...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Keep in mind a cheaper exhaust may not last as long as a quality or more expensive system. I've had a Tyga carbon exhaust on mine ($330 shipped) since day 1 almost 5 years ago and it's held up great.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Heres the run down after being in this game for 3+ years and using/installing for people almost every exhaust for these bikes..

Zoom has excellent quality besides the early 1st gen muffler mounts. They also produce "power" and sound great. The cheap amazon exhaust Anodoly or whatever its called will break apart. The pipe will fall off the header flange over time unless you weld it. They sound good though. If you have money to waste, the Yoshi is probably the best sounding exhaust but also its proven to hurt power slightly. Avoid TOCE, MNNTHBX as they are just terrible, ugly and way to loud.

Personally i believe if you do something, you do it right the first time, or just dont do it. The Hindle Exhaust for $289 shipped is probably the best bang for your dollar exhaust available. Adds power and also sounds amazing. If you are going to stunt then the amazon exhaust would be best since it will get destroyed anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts