Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need some help I’m thinking about getting a Yuminashi ecu for my 2018 grom. I’ve upgraded to a chimera intake, zoom loop exhaust, tb camshaft, afi+ fuel controller and now I’m hitting my rev-limter. So I really need a new ecu to increase the rpms and the stock Ecu just not cutting it an more, the yuminashi is plug and pay and is cheap compared to the others on the market, so my question is would I need to upgrade my injector with the ecu and what else would you guys recommend, I really don’t want to get into a big bore kit at this time but would like to get some input into this. Thx

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
those ecus are kinda garbage. i had one. meh. go down 2 on the rear sprocket or up the on the front.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't think the Yumi or Finbro are up to the latest stuff now from CJR with remapping if you want to go that route with a stock style ECU.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't think the Yumi or Finbro are up to the latest stuff now from CJR with remapping if you want to go that route with a stock style ECU.
I've been running theYuminashi for over 8,000 completely trouble free miles and my engine runs great. I really like that it adjusts itself to any changes I make without having to do anything.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Stock injector is good, as is the Yumi ECU. Ran 1 for a while on my 17 when they 1st hit the market, but put my other Yumi standalone back on because it has BT adjustability and a WB input. Installed the other Yumi Powersport ECU on my girl's bike and it runs flawless with a BMC filter and Yoshi exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts