Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WP_20190706_10_05_49_Pro.jpg WP_20190706_10_05_56_Pro.jpg

Hi,

I have a brand new Yuminashi ECU for the Honda Grom...fits all years! Plug and play for OG Grom and re pin four wires for SF Grom.

I never installed this unit, it came without instructions, but per the website it detailed which pins need swapping...I'm not up for the re pin task and am going to purchase a different setup. If you have an OG Grom no real brain work, plug and play!

http://www.yuminashi.eu/yuminashi-powersports-ecu-og-msx-grom125-wave125i-2013/

Asking $110 shipped to lower 48.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
883 Posts
You might want to adjust your price to make it more competitive. Yuminashi sells them for $78.25. It's a great product. I re-pinned mine and love it. What I like most is that that once it's installed I never need to fuss around with it. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
You might want to adjust your price to make it more competitive. Yuminashi sells them for $78.25. It's a great product. I re-pinned mine and love it. What I like most is that that once it's installed I never need to fuss around with it. :)
If you can get it for $79 shipped to your door please show me...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Can you please post a pic. of your Super Bike Grom...I'm sure everybody would love to see it. Also if you have it, a pic of your dyno sheet....has to make 20 plus HP?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'll offer three bags of hair.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'll offer three bags of hair.
Since your name is VInnie, could your last name be Barbarino?

If so, I will take those bags of hair, since at 59 I am thinning out on top... :wink:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bill, sorted out which tuner you're going to run yet?

I'm planning to keep mods very basic so the Yuminashi ECU is probably just right for now.

$75 shipped to Canada?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks like OP has been to forum but no response here or to PM I sent... :sorry:

·
Registered
883 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bill got back to me via PM - it's been SOLD.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts