Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I'm heading to the post office tomorrow to see what excuse they have. :disappointed:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neither will I, shipping is too slow. Actually, I'm putting this one on the USPS. My guy forgets stuff all the time.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supposedly, my neighbor signed for it. The carrier was at the Post Office when I went in this morning. I asked him, in the future, just leave the pickup slip in the box. He did me less of a favor having the neighbor sign for it.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I hate when this happens. Once i bought a $1600 guitar from a guy and UPS delivered it to some apartment complex 30 miles away from my house. They told me they would look in to it and see what happened and try to redeliver it. They also told me where it was delivered to and i drove there myself to see if i could find it. The package was sitting out in the open on the second floor of an apartment complex in front of a door with about 6 other packages. Im so damn lucky i found it, and cant believe they would leave such an expensive package just out in the open without someone signing for it. The address was even my correct address so i don't understand how it could get delivered to a completely different town. Im wondering if the delivery guy had some scam going to resell the stuff in all the boxes on eBay. Who knows, but it really pissed me off.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Good, My belly pan just got to customs in NY on Friday, but the Kingkongsoap waited 15 days before he shipped it. Never buy from that guy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts