Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not sure if it's the same one, but yoshimura brought a grom out to the Tucker Rocky dealer show 2weeks ago in Tx and it was already on the carbon fiber track . There carbon fiber and red anodized bits were very nice and dude said they got some supper cool stuff in the werx:ie chin spoiler, carbon pivot caps,and stater cover. We shall see ,dude was all about it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!!! The Grom is off the Yoshi Lift, and it looks amazazing!!!

Get over to the Yoshimura Facebook Page and "like" it if you like it, and if you don't like it, still "like" it!

·
Registered
674 Posts
looking gooood! The only thing that I dont like is the fact that they go for a slip on rather than a full system exhaust for their bike..!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!!! The Grom is off the Yoshi Lift, and it looks amazazing!!!

Get over to the Yoshimura Facebook Page and "like" it if you like it, and if you don't like it, still "like" it!
It does look good. I would like to know what handlebars they used. One thing I don't like but everyone already knows what that is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts