Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
man, slip that clutch waaaay less. i pretty much only slip it in first, then practically dump it in all other gears. slip on downshift to not lockup rear, but otherwise, let out on that clutch! lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man, slip that clutch waaaay less. i pretty much only slip it in first, then practically dump it in all other gears. slip on downshift to not lockup rear, but otherwise, let out on that clutch! lol
Haha I know, I know. The pull is so damn long on these things! And I'm trying not to bash on it to hard yet!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hooligan riding! Looks like you grew up riding your bicycle on that route....do you ever have traffic there?? lol.....fun ride man....next time slow down and blow that horn to pedestrians...The Grom is here!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Definitely the funnest POV Grom riding video I have seen. Im gonna bring mine down there just so I can hit that bike trail. LOL

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Definitely the funnest POV Grom riding video I have seen. Im gonna bring mine down there just so I can hit that bike trail. LOL
Haha there are tons of those little paths around! When I have someone to be a spotter for me, I'll give it a good run. I don't want to come around one of the corners and take out some mom and her stroller!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They felt a little squirrely the first day, but feel much better now. After reading about how loose they were, I'm a little hesitant to push them though. And its been hot here lately, so no moisture on the roads either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts