Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't have any answers as to why here other than my sales guy told me when I dropped my deposit off back in July that I should have the first one in Virginia and he said towards the end of August should be when he could get it. He told me via email the Grom should arrive today "hot" and all they need to do is the state inspection? Do they ship the Grom's with the fluids less gas? I have seen a few photos of the Grom in the crate and it looks pretty much ready to go.

When I bought my 2010 Versys back in 2010 when they released it (new body style), there were tons of 2009 leftovers but I wanted the new style. Kawasaki only brought in a very limited number of the 10's due to huge stock of the 09's. He was able to pull some strings and get me the new style in 2 days. I did have to plop some $ down each time to let them know I was serious and he did the rest. They sell Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Victory, KTM.

I hope everyone gets theirs very soon as well! smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It's home! I'm goin' ridin'! Yee Ha! So far I rode around the parking lot at the dealer. Just got her insured and gonna take a spin.

Put a few miles on her before rolling her back in the garage to mow.

1st impressions are all positive! In comparison to the only other mini I have owned/ridden (Skyteam 125), this thing is superb in every way.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did find out that the reason my dealer did not have to prep the bike was that he pulled it from a Powerhouse dealer (already prepped) and brought it to Roanoke at no extra cost to me. Because I plopped $500 non-refundable down back in early July was the only reason he was able to do this. He said he currently has access to 1 more Grom as of now but that could change instantly if it sells.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts