Honda Grom banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know it blue, i seen your park ride, i live in florida, right by ocala forest, i actually road by the forest on some back roads i did 50 miles, it was a blast this thing is my favorite the miles will be racking up

·
Registered
365 Posts
you know it blue, i seen your park ride, i live in florida, right by ocala forest, i actually road by the forest on some back roads i did 50 miles, it was a blast this thing is my favorite the miles will be racking up
a bunch of us are heading up there next month :smile:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love this thing tad, i take my moto test on saturday, i can't help but just wanna jump on an cruise, the seat needs to be modded, an ever since i did the intake mod an took air filter out, it pulls, i wanna order a 14t sprocket i just cant find a good place thats in america lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just ordered the 6" stretch from comp an the fender elimanator from mmnthbx ill post pics soon I already changed the handle bars an strocket, when I get the stretch an tail on ill post a picture !!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why do you want to stretch it? Not trying to be a dick just wondering.
Every rider has a way they like to ride, wether it be dragging knees or wheels off the ground or just cruising, I just like to cruise on my grom it's fun to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

1 - 18 of 18 Posts