Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Do you have an ETA ? I was originally scheduled for pick up today the 28th. I was called yesterday and they said Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
103 Posts
seen mine in va at the dealership, filled out some paperwork and put more on the deposit, couldnt take it home because i didnt have the vin number to get it insured. i have the vin number an will be calling my insurance agent first thing tomorrow.

honda house where im at only recieved two, the other honda house recieved one according to him.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just spoke to my dealer and was assured it would be in before September 10th. That was from a Honda rep himself. Said if they know the grom is 100% sold they will try to get them out sooner. He also said it makes no sense why they have been shipped out the way they have.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Honda House got their's IN?!?!?!! Mine is the one at 360/Hull ...so it looks like I'll be picking it up today. Woooo Hoooo!!!
I spoke too soon. While Honda House on Broad got TWO Groms in yesterday morning, their Hull Street location, a whopping 30 miles away by road, didn't get theirs delivered, at all. The sales manager at Honda House 360 is baffled, as am I. Whomever is is charge of the logistics for Honda's distribution network, is wasting both time and money, on both sides of each deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts