Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get my hands on a mnnthbx exhaust, new or used. Doesn't matter to me as long as it isn't too beat up. Want to purchase asap so let me know what ya'll got. Thanks!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My friend just bought a grom with that exhaust. is there a way to get it a little quieter ? is there a baffle? the drone was a little much for his liking. thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking to get my hands on a mnnthbx exhaust, new or used. Doesn't matter to me as long as it isn't too beat up. Want to purchase asap so let me know what ya'll got. Thanks!
Waiting 2 weeks for MNNTHBX to restock is very worth your wait. Great exhaust.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just ran into someone running it on their Grom - very loud. Good for showing off once in a while, but a no go for blasting around town, through neighborhoods. I'd like to see an exhaust with two outlets like the MNNTHBX, but one outlet with a quiet baffle and the other a straight pipe with bypass valve.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I grabbed a used one off craigslist for half the price of new one. Just needed to order new brackets since one broke. I don't think it's too loud but I still like it. Definitely adds some safety on your part since your heard a lot easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts