Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries my dude. I'm still scouring the web for one in stock in the states. If I end up finding one I'll be cancelling my back order. I've sent about six emails today and only heard back from 1 of the companies. So hopefully I'll know more tomorrow. Just gives me time to reattach the bumper to my sti while I wait for grom stuff. Lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
sounds like everyone is out of stock for another couple of months. some shops are taking deposits on future shipments.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steve, when did you order?

Early May. They tossed me on a back order list, and emailed me a few days ago saying they were in stock and shipping out. I actually just got the email from FedEx that it's out for delivery today. So tomorrow I'll be throwing it on and trying to figure out how to post some photos.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Early May. They tossed me on a back order list, and emailed me a few days ago saying they were in stock and shipping out. I actually just got the email from FedEx that it's out for delivery today. So tomorrow I'll be throwing it on and trying to figure out how to post some photos.
I ran into the exact same issue but assumed I could get my hands on one elsewhere. No so much...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts