Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the grom scene. I just bought my grom and im looking for after market wheels. Let me know if you have anything.

·
Registered
168 Posts
  • Sellers on ebay from Thailand have wheel OEM style wheels and a 5 curved spoke wheels in those specs for sale. Something like 600 bucks for a pair. Highly recommended to change out the bearing though as they use SUPER cheap to cut costs. They also sell 5x13 front and 7x13 rear of I remember correctly. Just search honda grom wheels, you'll find em

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i saw those. Looking for something more custom but there on national backorder. I was hoping someone had a used set

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m looking for a set of inexpensive OEM wheels for track slicks. If any of you have a set sitting in the garage. I’m in San Diego area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m looking for a set of inexpensive OEM wheels for track slicks. If any of you have a set sitting in the garage. I’m in San Diego area.

Why are you asking for wheels on my post?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why are you asking for wheels on my post?

My apologies if this offended you. Not my intention. Thought someone responding to your post may also have knowledge of a set of OEM take off wheels. Just trying to help. Sorry if up set you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts