Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not going to post pic's yet, as there is not much to report, having a few small issues with it, but i have had the barrel and piston on the bike and had it running,I have now put the engine back to standard for the time, really do not want to say to much about it at this time,I will not reveal the company where it came from either, not at least until its all fitted.
sorry.
:serious:
FYI This little motor is a breeze to work on,you can almost do it with your eyes closed,

·
Registered
955 Posts
I'm not going to post pic's yet, as there is not much to report, having a few small issues with it, but i have had the barrel and piston on the bike and had it running,I have now put the engine back to standard for the time, really do not want to say to much about it at this time,I will not reveal the company where it came from either, not at least until its all fitted.
sorry.
:serious:
FYI This little motor is a breeze to work on,you can almost do it with your eyes closed,
I should have my head, 150cc cylinder, injector and cam next week. Are you having problems with the efi? If you are having problems. it sounds like I may run into some of the same ones.

Sent from my XT890 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

1 - 20 of 30 Posts