Honda Grom banner

WirusWin Full Exhaust System

9K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  estallings15 
#1 ·
Haven't seen many pics of the WirusWin full exhaust system on the Internet so I figured I'd post some of mine. IMO it's the best looking/sounding exhaust system for the Grom/MSX125. I have a small sound clip video of it as well that I'll post later.

See less See more
#9 ·
looks good dude!

liking the paint jobs on the side fairings, especially the white one... :encouragement:

#10 ·
Looked at them on the website posted. Didn't see one that said exactly that it was the "Race Version". I just saw several variants of the slip on or full systems. Only thing change was the tips. I doubt there is a huge difference in power between the two though. I haven't seen this exhaust before looks pretty nifty. Not my cup of tea though. Im more of a underbody/side mount person. Love the look of the bike and the white one even more though. I listened to a few more sound clips online not very loud sounded pretty dirt bikeish. Congrats though as long as it makes you happy its the best one for you. :)

#11 ·
I love how 2 people have commented on the "paint scheme" in the picture. It's the stock 2015 graphic people!!! Lol.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the mounting on these exhausts. Finding a way to mount the plate legally and illuminated isn't going to be easy and I don't like that much heat so close to the plastics. I prefer low mount exhausts the most but that's one of the awesome things about this little bike. There are so many ways you can make it your own and stand out from the rest depending on your own style. Glad you found an exhaust you really enjoy.

#12 ·
My exact first thoughts was where can I mount my plate. lol it's almost pushing it how I have mine mounted now because visibility at least as said by a cop when I was pulled over because he thought something fell off my bike. Just a courtesy stop but he still said my plate may not be visible enough. No tickets given. That exhaust would totally screw me on how my plate is mounted now. On the website though it shows a mount that comes right through the tips of the exhaust which would clear that part or you could always mount it like he did on the side. To each his own.

Yeah lol I knows it's the 2015 paint scheme I just love the contrast of it all. Changes the whole look of the bike to me at least.

#15 ·
You could get something like this -
View attachment 20108
to put your licence plate on.
Yeah that is definitely an option as well. Just would need little extra wiring for license plate lights depending on if you are required to have them which is not big deal at all.

Yeah guess it is pretty hard I never came across that one. lol. Just by looks and what I read the only difference I can come up with is probably there is no baffles at all probably more or less just a straight pipe and maybe a little less weight. It always could be exactly the same as the non race version. Wouldn't put it passed anyone to badge it as race applications just to get a few more dollars. Wouldn't be the first company that did something like that. May not be true. Hell I mean I would spend an extra $20 just for the peace of mind lol. Never know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.