Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been into motorcycles for 16 years now and 7 in the industry never been pumped on a bike like this before. So now the misses of 6 years is seeing it and complaining that she has seen enough on my phone and hearing about discussions with me and the bro in law. Lol the grom has consummed us. Agian this is my line of work and its all i can think of. But now i got the 2014 ktm 390 duke on the rise.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol your guys days will come. Trust me now its kids her then my toys. I think she wants me to clear out my collection. But i keep em cuz he with the most toys wins.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
25 years with my wife and she has NEVER said anything negative about my motorcycle addiction.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn must just be me. But i do street,dirt,atv,surf,snowboard, so she just knows i get consummed and want the best of the best in what i do. So all the add ons come along with each new toy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My wife and kids are totally cool with whatever motorcycle/scooter addictions I bring in. Having a fun side hobby keeps dad balanced. However, I'd much rather see my 12-year old hit a home run than replace a cylinder or change my oil. Family 1st--bikes are close 2nd. ...all about perspective:cool2:.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Streetbikes dirtbikes jeep guns vw bug ham radio home improvement. Wife seems to enjoy watching me goof with stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm not getting nagged about my love for this soon to be in the U.S. super machine, but I am preparing myself for the ridicule by my 15, 17, 21 year old kids and my wife. She's already said I'm going to look like a Shriner! Shriners are nice people so it's fine with me. Might actually make people think I'm less of an ass hole than I really am.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'm not getting nagged about my love for this soon to be in the U.S. super machine, but I am preparing myself for the ridicule by my 15, 17, 21 year old kids and my wife. She's already said I'm going to look like a Shriner! Shriners are nice people so it's fine with me. Might actually make people think I'm less of an ass hole than I really am.
Good for you. There is no hope for me. Even the Grom will not help in that regard. LOL.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
same here.. i told my wife i was gonna get a GROM.. she dont mind..she said "if thats what you want".. in fact she told me she wants one after i get mine..after i rode Composimo's.. i got in the car and she looked and me and said.. "you had the biggest smile on your face.. i bet you cant wait for it now huh" lol

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
John, Blueridge and anyone else around there that is riding John's MSX - you all SUCK. LOL. I bet it was fun.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
John, Blueridge and anyone else around there that is riding John's MSX - you all SUCK. LOL. I bet it was fun.
a few ppl that showed up for the Hillbilly Mountain Crawl got to do a quick test run on John's GROM and everyone had the biggest smile on their face hah.. i bet each one that rode will probably GET a GROM.. even Kyle now wants to get one John haha but he told me his wife is saying no.. ahahaha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts