Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After much wait, Dyno jet finally released the WideBand Commander for the Power Vision available and IN STOCK.
LTD. QTY..

p.n. WB-PV16-1

This will allow you to make your own custom Flash tune and end the guessing.
This directly interfaces with the PV3 software.
Works with the Honda Grom, and Honda Monkey Power Vision (PV3 )

>> DYNO JET WB-PV16-1 <<

WB-PV16-1.jpg

·
Registered
178 Posts
100% plug n' play. You'll need to get a bung welded to your exhaust, though...

·
Registered
461 Posts
I still dont know so many things in the power core software... I would love a manual for it and hope the wbcx comes with one...

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does it come with a proper manual?

Basic 2 page instructions on how to install only.

For "HOW TO USE"... you go on their website, or watch one of the many videos offered that walks you through step by step.

·
Registered
461 Posts

Basic 2 page instructions on how to install only.

For "HOW TO USE"... you go on their website, or watch one of the many videos offered that walks you through step by step.

Wich videos? Never heard of them! Can you post the link to them?

·
Registered
461 Posts
So, is there any place you can learn how to use pv3, power core software and wbcx?
Where you can learn all functions and features?
If so, can post the link, please?

·
Registered
902 Posts
So, is there any place you can learn how to use pv3, power core software and wbcx?
Does Not Exist... Im waiting this time to see what and who ever has to say about this wbcx.

I dont need it to read my Afr's, I need it to tune to my desired Afr's no matter what cells or tp without having to take a college course on how to set the Values

$300 more dollars sheesh,,, IDK this time

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
admittedly i didnt look. ive never been impressed with dj's 'support' tot he end user to be honest, ive had my pcv for years and their support was never any good. HR did a much better job educating their customers.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Honestly, it's just a click away.... Everything you could ever want................... is on youtube.

One of our very good customers has made a bunch of Videos for nearly every step of the process from installing to Flash Tune, to Making adjustments....etc..

He's worked very closely with DynoJet directly to explain everything in detailed, step by step.

>>
<<

>>
<<

>>
<<

>>
<<

·
Registered
461 Posts

Honestly, it's just a click away.... Everything you could ever want................... is on youtube.

One of our very good customers has made a bunch of Videos for nearly every step of the process from installing to Flash Tune, to Making adjustments....etc..

He's worked very closely with DynoJet directly to explain everything in detailed, step by step.

>>
<<

>>
<<

>>
<<

>>
<<

I know him. I ve seen all his videos. In fact i developed my map out of a map he sent me. But i still think a manual should be a must for this thing....
I ve talked and videocalled with him many times and he helped me a lot.
But i still dont know many of the features and i have to try and test to get some info...
What is hyrestesis?
Whats the difference between injector normal and in gear?
I mean with that, there should be a manual covering all features...whenever i installed a sofware in my laptop it came with it...
I m not saying dynojet pv3 is bad, in fact im very happy with it, but i have the feeling i know 1% of it because the lack of a proper manual...

·
Registered
793 Posts
I know him. I ve seen all his videos. In fact i developed my map out of a map he sent me. But i still think a manual should be a must for this thing....
I ve talked and videocalled with him many times and he helped me a lot.
But i still dont know many of the features and i have to try and test to get some info...
What is hyrestesis?
Whats the difference between injector normal and in gear?
I mean with that, there should be a manual covering all features...whenever i installed a sofware in my laptop it came with it...
I m not saying dynojet pv3 is bad, in fact im very happy with it, but i have the feeling i know 1% of it because the lack of a proper manual...

Yep!

We should have official manuals, documents and videos from Dynojet. The fact that we have to rely on some guy from YouTube is absolutely inexcusable by Dynojet.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yep!

We should have official manuals, documents and videos from Dynojet. The fact that we have to rely on some guy from YouTube is absolutely inexcusable by Dynojet.
Bill knows dynojet stuff very good, but i dont want to bother him every time i have a problem or wish to know what is every feature on powercore or the device. He has his life and, although he is very very helpfull, dynojet should take care of it...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey thanks for mentioning me it's greatly appreciated. Yes I do have quite a few videos on the PV3 on my YouTube channel. My YouTube channel is just under my name if anyone is wondering. BILL RAMSEYER..... I have the new wbcx which is the new wideband device that works with the pv3 for the Honda Grom. I've had it for a little bit of time now. I did an unboxing video and an installation video so far you can find those both on my YouTube channel. I'm working very closely with dynojet to sort out all the bugs and get everything working correctly. I'm still waiting on a firmware update on my end before I can even begin to show anyone exactly how to use the wbcx. You have to understand the work that I do with dynojet is pretty much beta testing. I'm the one that gets to play with the device until I break it and figure out where it went wrong so they can fix it before it's released to the public. It's going to take a couple weeks but I will have some videos showing the wbcx and exactly how to use it. You will have to create a data log from the pv3 and open that in win-pep8. From the data log you will be able to view how the bike is running currently and select the desired AFR and transfer that information over to your pv3 tune. again I am still playing around with things and learning this new strategy myself. I can tell you this, it will not be as simple as making Target air to fuel ratio numbers in pc5. It will be able to make corrections to the map once you have a data log. It will calculate based on how the bike was running and what it needs to do to get to the desired AFR. It is kind of like an auto-tune feature but it definitely is not a full-blown Auto-Tune. It's not going to make changes to the map while you're riding the bike. At least not yet. I agree with @obione it should have a manual with it and I can confirm that it does not. It will take more people than just myself to learn all of its capabilities and explain them in videos on YouTube. Remember I am not a dynojet employee nor am I on dynojet payroll. I am simply a friend and a customer trying to help. I work sometimes more than 70 hours a week as a crane operator on a graveyard schedule so my time to focus on YouTube videos is very limited. If anyone has questions please feel free to reach out to me. My YouTube channel is my real name no gimmicks nothing special that is my real name you can look me up on social media. I will answer questions as best I can. I understand wideband and exactly what it means 100% And I understand lambda value and what that means 100% and how it translates to AFR. The wbcx module itself is something that I am still learning.
Again thanks for mentioning me. To everyone in the community I'm trying my best to do us all a favor. Have a good day thank you. Bill Ramseyer

1 - 20 of 28 Posts