Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
What other forum? I think I was on a couple at first and the other ones just sort of faded away after a week. I know one sent me a notice that they were changing their site address or something and asked me to follow them. Why? No one was posting on that site anyway. HondaGrom.net is where its at.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
So they ban the ONLY US vendor that actually has a Grom and is currently building parts for it? I say we ban them. LOL.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I never knew another forum existed...this forum rocks because it just started, so all of us are still technically the OG...so we're just cool like that.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Don't fret, it's their loss. Many people and vendors would help grow the community across multiple boards but if people don't want that then so be it.

Thank you ComposiMo for posting here and being a part of making this community great.

·
Registered
677 Posts
lol. i love it when we all GET along.... GET it? lol

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I would have banned you too! Who do you think you are?? trying to produce quality parts for the next wave of consumers

How do they expect to overcharge people for cheap Chinese stuff with you throwing around dangerous words like "quality" and "American made"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts