Honda Grom banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Zero came up with a good idea for that hole. They even added a 2nd one. I carry my newspaper in one and a charging (computer) cord in the other.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sorry Dan that photo is about the size of a fingernail and my eye dont see anything smaller than a barn anymore. What did Zero do.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Where members of the aluminum frame come together, they have left circular holes and those are perfect for storaging newspapers and a charging cord. There is actual storage on the Zero S too. Since there is no gas tank, they have placed a hidden removable storage compartment there, perfect for glasses, phone, drink refills, etc. Like everything else on the bike, the engineers really thought the design through. Here, I think you can size this photo: Snapfish: Share:Registration

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Where members of the aluminum frame come together, they have left circular holes and those are perfect for storaging newspapers and a charging cord. There is actual storage on the Zero S too. Since there is no gas tank, they have placed a hidden removable storage compartment there, perfect for glasses, phone, drink refills, etc. Like everything else on the bike, the engineers really thought the design through. Here, I think you can size this photo: Snapfish: Share:Registration
Yes. Much better thanks. Ever consider looking for a bag that will fit in there or maybe having one made?

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I could fit a bottle of wine in there....

I wonder if my Totally Tubular Tool Tube would fit.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts