Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's always more fun riding with a buddy. How many people have you tried to convince to buy a Grom to ride w you and how many have actually agreed? I've tried talking a couple of buddies into buying one and so far I've had one success, lol. But she's not buying until she moves back to CA in feb of 2014 :music:

What about you guys?

·
Registered
257 Posts
3 friends are considering but none putting down cash yet... Money talks.

I will hit up some of my scootin friends as well as already making local contacts on this forum.

Sooooo, is it August yet?!?! Lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Froggie from the forum for sure...and working on 3 other old friends of mine as well but all of them want to see it in person first.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have one local friend, and one hometown friend who are in. But i don't know how popular they will be out here on Long Island. I see zero ruckus riders. (not saying that only ruckus owners would be interested in the Grom, just seem a large contingent of them already are.)

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Froggie from the forum for sure...and working on 3 other old friends of mine as well but all of them want to see it in person first.
Ahhhh yeah! we should have quite a few in the Chattanooga area rolling around, behaving of course lol. Not many will put $$ up without seeing it first and when it does get here they'll all be wishing they pre-ordered while we're out having fun, bringing out our inner hooligan child selves again haha.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Myself, my brother, my cousin, and two friends have put down for ours already.

3 different dealerships to insure we all get one, i heard a rumor that dealerships are only getting two per ?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Myself, my brother, my cousin, and two friends have put down for ours already.

3 different dealerships to insure we all get one, i heard a rumor that dealerships are only getting two per ?
Nothing but a rumor... We won't know our allotment until about 7-10 more days when Honda opens up our MROP. I'd say that's close though, sadly. I hope Honda surprises us though, pretty please Honda! Or atleast work with us and make sure they fill all pre-order deposits we have up until that 1st order is placed shortly.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nothing but a rumor... We won't know our allotment until about 7-10 more days when Honda opens up our MROP. I'd say that's close though, sadly. I hope Honda surprises us though, pretty please Honda! Or atleast work with us and make sure they fill all pre-order deposits we have up until that 1st order is placed shortly.
Thanks for the confirmation on it ! we just decided to play it safe so that all of us have them when they come out and no one is waiting until the next batch ships.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts