Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was concerned with how the from/msx125 would perform with my american 175lb a$$ on it..

then i stumbled upon this video online with multiple people riding with 2 people on it!

Crude video but you get the point

Damn these things are in dire need of performance exhausts! you can barely hear them! sounds like an electric bike haha. I think a loud exhaust will be the first mod, purely based on safety reasons

·
Registered
230 Posts
Awesome! I was really curious about that, as well... The Fiance is making me take her for rides on it, when I get mine. Hopefully she likes it so much that she wants one too. That would be awesome! :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Awesome! I was really curious about that, as well... The Fiance is making me take her for rides on it, when I get mine. Hopefully she likes it so much that she wants one too. That would be awesome! :D
My daughter said I could get one because she can ride on the back. I said thank you for your approval lol.

·
Registered
230 Posts
My daughter said I could get one because she can ride on the back. I said thank you for your approval lol.
LOL I'd LOVE to be able to take my kids on one... I think they're a bit too small still, though. My daughter is 5 (6 later this year), and my son is 3 (4 later this year).

If my Fiance and I both end up getting Groms, maybe we'll pass them down to the kids when they get older! LOL :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
LOL I'd LOVE to be able to take my kids on one... I think they're a bit too small still, though. My daughter is 5 (6 later this year), and my son is 3 (4 later this year).

If my Fiance and I both end up getting Groms, maybe we'll pass them down to the kids when they get older! LOL :D
yeah that's a bit young. My daughter already called dibs on my ruck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts