Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Nicholasville so I am looking for anyone around the Lexington area. Have yet to meet anyone else in town with a Grom. Wanting to find someone else to ride with. Let me know if you're nearby! Let's go have fun and get these little things out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Mattew, Im in Cincinnati, but spend quite a bit of time in the Shelbyville area. I will be hauling my Grom back and forth between the two areas. Would be great to get together and ride sometime before the weather turns brutal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Mattew, Im in Cincinnati, but spend quite a bit of time in the Shelbyville area. I will be hauling my Grom back and forth between the two areas. Would be great to get together and ride sometime before the weather turns brutal.
I am a little over an hour away from shelbyville, it is closer to louisville and I am in Lexington area. You ever this way at all? I am often in cincy but it is rare that I have the from with me. However I could always load it up probably.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in somerset ky about an hour and fourty five minutes from Lexington. I have a ruckus and a buddy of mine has a grom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts