Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my modded out CRF50 that a sold like 6 years ago had about 7k invested, wish I kept it, was a blast to ride and super quick. I'm looking forward to modding out my Grom, building the bike to me is the most fun!

P1210091.jpg

P2250005.jpg

goode3.jpg

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Two XR50s and one XR70. Does my original SL70 count?

One 50 and the 70 had some mods but nothing crazy.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've had 6 z50's, one ct70 off road, and one on road. Currently hanging onto a frame/engine/wheels of a 86 z50 so I can make one for my son at some point.

One of my fav 50's. slow, stock, stupid fun. Should have never sold it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had 6 z50's, one ct70 off road, and one on road. Currently hanging onto a frame/engine/wheels of a 86 z50 so I can make one for my son at some point.

One of my fav 50's. slow, stock, stupid fun. Should have never sold it.
Yeah you have had your share! I feel the same way I miss my fifty so much, it was way fun, I just didn't have a lot of places to ride it since I lived in SC at the time. That's why I think I'm going to enjoy the Grom so much since its like a pit bike that's street legal, and I'm sure there will be a lot customization.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Here are some pics of my modded out CRF50 that a sold like 6 years ago had about 7k invested, wish I kept it, was a blast to ride and super quick. I'm looking forward to modding out my Grom, building the bike to me is the most fun!

View attachment 571

View attachment 572

View attachment 573
oh your really gonna like the grom, i had a xr50 an wanted to upgrade everything cause it was all garbage. for a pit bike it was awesome, but for trails an street pretty crapy. saw how much it would cost to do all that stuff, pretty much everything that comes stock on the grom, and i just grew out of the idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts