Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting what seemed to be like an eternity our 1st shipment of Grom's finally showed up yesterday. Our Service Dept just had to mess with me so of course they put the Black one together first because they knew I was going crazy wanting to put my eyes on and ride the Red one ASAP.

I rode it around the parking lot at work and then waited what seemed like another eternity before 6pm rolled around so I could head out on my 1st ride on the Grom. I didn't have after work so I only managed to click off a few miles on the way home and then back to work this morning. Thankfully I'm off Sun/Mon so I will get to put some miles on her.

So far after about 15 miles though I'm in love. I can see a few things I'd like to change / fix but the bike as a whole is AWESOME! I'm a huge Honda Red fan as that is what color all my CBR's are but I wanted the Pearl White for my Grom UNTIL I saw the Pearl Red in peron... The Pearl Red is absolutely beautiful when the light hits it.

I'll save you guys from rambling on anymore haha. I know you all know what a Red Grom looks like but of course I had to snap a few pics of my new toy and then I needed some for work too. Onto the pics of my new baby while she's still stock. Decided to wait a couple days before I throw the Michelin Pure SC's on there, I wanted to do a few burnouts on the crappy rubber before I burned up the good stuff lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I remember a post where you said that folks (customers) with deposits got their bikes first, wasn't true, oh well, I'll keep waiting I guess:furious:...

·
Registered
281 Posts

Nice. I stumbled upon the video and had to see if you had posted yet. Lucky bastard.

Here's the black video as well:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Completely forgot about this thread, been too busy riding and shopping for goodies lol.

Thanks guys for all of the congrats and kind words, really appreciate it. I'm enjoying this thing more and more every time I ride it! The ONLY and I mean only downfall is that all of my buds don't have theirs yet so we can get some racing action in and raise a little bit of ruckus (haha ruckus) in Chattanooga. Hope that all of you waiting don't have to wait much longer so you can join in on the fun.

I remember a post where you said that folks (customers) with deposits got their bikes first, wasn't true, oh well, I'll keep waiting I guess:furious:...
Like I said to you previously, I did not step in front of you or any other customers. The owners rule here is that we can't get the 1st of a new model, I did not get our first one. You out of everyone knows the rules around here haha as you used to work here... Next time you come in we can go over all of this again if you'd like ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
My dream has become reality. There is a 2014 Honda Grom nestled snugly in my basement. I wonder down the steps occasionally to take a peek and to assure myself that this is not a dream. No, it is real. All black and very official looking. I fully intended to drive it straight home from my friendly neighborhood Honda dealer but the fun factor took over and I found myself cruising around different parts of town. This is a bike that once you get on, you just don't want to get off! My first ride impressions would fill a damn encyclopedia. Agog with excitement. Dining room table covered with awesome upgrades. Getting started tomorrow with these if I can hold off the temptation of just riding off into the sunset. Very very excited, to put it mildly. My dream has become reality. My wait is over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts