Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all these post and their new groms... Its just tourcher!! I am #5 on the waiting list at south seas in honolulu, hawaii and expecting to get mines hopefully by the third shipment from what the salesman said. Who is still waiting to get theirs?? and when are you expecting it??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yep still waiting. I'm #1 in line though. Put my deposit down in July and was quoted August 28th, which is this Wednesday. I called last week on Tuesday and they said my Grom was leaving a Chicago warehouse on August 23rd, and then he said 5-10 days after that. So I'm still hoping for Wednesday!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yep still waiting. I'm #1 in line though. Put my deposit down in July and was quoted August 28th, which is this Wednesday. I called last week on Tuesday and they said my Grom was leaving a Chicago warehouse on August 23rd, and then he said 5-10 days after that. So I'm still hoping for Wednesday!
Where r u from? I'm still waiting for mine, #1 in line but my dealer is clueless about a delivery date.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine came in while I was at work so I have to wait until tomorrow to get it. I do feel a slight fever and possible pink eye so I might get it when the dealer opens.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Mine came in while I was at work so I have to wait until tomorrow to get it. I do feel a slight fever and possible pink eye so I might get it when the dealer opens.
shizzle, mine is due today and I asked the sales manager if they would have a problem with me camping in the parking lot...He said , no problem..LOL

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You and Challyfreel should be getting your grom soon, as you said your #1 on the waiting list. As for me.. maybe another month or two. Hoping its sooner than later

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just the thought of my grom being here would trump any kind of sickness I had. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Might call in with diarrhea because who can question that? I work in a pharmacy so anything I call in with could be tough since I got a fix for anything.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Where r u from? I'm still waiting for mine, #1 in line but my dealer is clueless about a delivery date.
I'm in Central Indiana.

You and Challyfreel should be getting your grom soon, as you said your #1 on the waiting list. As for me.. maybe another month or two. Hoping its sooner than later
I sure hope so!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dealer called. Said pick up Friday or Saturday. Gahhhh!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just got back from my dealer and it looks like I will have mine Thursday or Friday! HOORAY! Perhaps then my wife can get her dining room table back.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
im #1 at dealer.. preordered since May.. no grom here :(
Was talking with John about that today, I can't believe they haven't hit NC dealers and you're just a jump hop and a skip away. Can't remember if I've asked, is your dealer a Powerhouse Dealer? If so, do you know what level?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts