Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, I came across a pic of a super clean looking white Grom. I've been searching the forums high and low for this pic, but can't seem to find it. If I remember correctly, it had blue(light blueish, possible the bars?) accents. I know its not a lot to go off haha but if somebody has the pic saved, I'd greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
281 Posts
You mean this one?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
457 Posts
No shot at paul, why would yall pay 100 bucks shipping when u can call your local dealer and get em. I got all but 2 pieces and shes complete

·
Registered
695 Posts
No shot at paul, why would yall pay 100 bucks shipping when u can call your local dealer and get em. I got all but 2 pieces and shes complete
I just don't have time(that I want to waste) to get to a dealer with my work schedule. And shipping was like 50 bucks to NY but I expected something like that from overseas.... are you getting the white panels from a US dealer? What about the MSX decals?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I used the part numbers from tyga and placed the order from work, it took some talks with honda but they are sending me all of it. I seen people post up numbers of yellow i can post up numbers for the white. And seriously how everyone says the white is beautiful they are correct pics and descriptions dont do justice.

QUOTE=banks619;15841]Is there a local dealer where we can get white or yellow plastics?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes i can order everything from honda part numbers are same here. I coukd get msx logos but im gunna order grom125 once they become avail. And becarefull i got one white silver honda wing decal and one black silver decal thabks paul! Lol but i kept it and stuck on my back window.

I just don't have time(that I want to waste) to get to a dealer with my work schedule. And shipping was like 50 bucks to NY but I expected something like that from overseas.... are you getting the white panels from a US dealer? What about the MSX decals?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
braapgrom,

when you have time can you see if the yellow panels are available. and how much would it cost to ship to stafford, tx 77477

the uk dealer that has them, were i think overpriced. They where $10 more for each panel compared to the white panel prices and then when you add the shipping costs. it was slightly over $300.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yes i can order everything from honda part numbers are same here. I coukd get msx logos but im gunna order grom125 once they become avail. And becarefull i got one white silver honda wing decal and one black silver decal thabks paul! Lol but i kept it and stuck on my back window.
That kinda stinks about two diff decals I ordered the white panels and just the honda logos but for the red. I've seen pics of a white msx with the red/black honda wing and I likey lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
No dude the site put the black msx honda wing they make matching white back grounds. I was gunna do red qings but the background is black it wont look clean.

That kinda stinks about two diff decals I ordered the white panels and just the honda logos but for the red. I've seen pics of a white msx with the red/black honda wing and I likey lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ok will do but took today off to get sum stuff done. But i will be there tom. Anyway if u saved the part numbers email me @[email protected] and will do it tom morning at 9am.

braapgrom,

when you have time can you see if the yellow panels are available. and how much would it cost to ship to stafford, tx 77477

the uk dealer that has them, were i think overpriced. They where $10 more for each panel compared to the white panel prices and then when you add the shipping costs. it was slightly over $300.

·
Registered
695 Posts
No dude the site put the black msx honda wing they make matching white back grounds. I was gunna do red qings but the background is black it wont look clean.
Do they make decals where the actual wings are colored not just black/white? Cause I think the decals for the red are black with the red border

·
Registered
457 Posts
^^^ Yes look at tygas break down and youll see. I got both colors of wings. The black grom has a darker grey almost and black back. The white msx has a actual silver with white background.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts