Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, im looking to buy a new exhaust system for my msx125 sf. Ive been looking around and there doesnt seem to be to many to choose from yet! Ive looked at the yoshi, tyga an arrow but wanted to know what others have an what they think of them? Any advise would be great.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The zoom loop is fine for a cheap exhaust. I haven't heard anyone say it's fallen apart on them. The Yoshi is great quality, but it comes with a price. Another option that I like to throw out a lot is the Hindle. It's a great exhaust and you can usually find one with a price tag a little higher than the zoom loop if you look around. For example:

https://ren-mw.com/product/hindle-exhaust

This is all coming from a guy who has a $50 header from ebay and a $50 slip on and both still work great. If I were to get another exhaust, I'd go Hindle.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I've always been interested in exhaust design so I run three on my Grom and switch them out when I want a change. The one that performs best all around is TOCE. It's also the most expensive at $570 for the black one. Weight 5 pounds.

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

Then there's the tiny IXIL. At $360, it has the best sound and minimalist design. You can hardly tell it's there. Weight 4 pounds.

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

Then there's the stock exhaust mod which costs nothing. Running the cat alone without the muffler isn't loud at all, just deeper. Weight 6 pounds.

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

Most Grom exhausts are the bulky beer can style. It's just personal taste but I don't care for their looks, and like the small tucked in exhausts where nothing sticks out anywhere.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts