Honda Grom banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to pick up a 2020 Grom and I want to get to modding it right away. I've been doing some research on the best parts to get but I'm still unsure on some of the parts I want to use. I want to keep it relatively simple with intake/exhaust/tune but I want to make sure I'm not missing any must have mods. I will be using it for a fun/wheelie bike, but also for long rides, and I've read its good to get an oil pickup mod. Which one is the best to get between the OEM, Kitaco, and Takegawa for the simple mods I'm planning? I would prefer to buy the part and install it without needing to use parts off the stock pump so I'll have an OEM pump on the shelf if needed down the line. Also which intake do you guys recommend? I don't get a ton of rain where I live but I want something a little better than a cheap DIY filter so an actual aftermarket intake or reusing the stock airbox would be ideal. For tuning which reflash do you recommend going with? It seems easier for me to go with a reflash than an expensive unit like the ARacer or Power Commander as I might do a cam mod down the line but not right now. How about clutch mod kits, worth it, and which one to go with? Which front or rear sprocket brand and size should I go with to make wheelies easier but also have the top speed I want to take advantage of for highway rides after the power mods? Any specific parts I should get to make sure I pass emissions etc in AZ? Anything else I'm missing? Thanks for all your help guys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts