Honda Grom banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

New Grom owner from Toronto here. I purchased a used 2015 Grom a week ago, low km with a handful of nice mods done to it before purchase. The previous owner installed new Rearsets with the "Area 22 Performance" kit (link below), but lost two pieces from the kit and could never complete the mod. The missing pieces are the spring and bracket that connect to the rear brake light switch. The bike's rear brakes work fine, it's just that the the brake lights never trigger and turn on...

I attached an image of the "Area 22 Performance" kit below and marked the missing spring and bracket with red arrows for reference. If they were stock parts I could have my local Honda dealership order them in no problem. But because it's a 3rd party kit, finding identical or similar versions of these custom parts is going to be tricky. I have already tried my local home hardware store (Home Depot) to look for springs/brackets but no dice... Unless I use their wall/furniture brackets, but I'm trying to stay away from a full Jerry Rig job for now and leave that as a last resort.

Perhaps someone on the forums has a good lead or know some places I may be able to find these missing pieces.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this and help me out.

IMAGE WITH MISSING PIECES:
1.PNG

LINK TO MOD KIT:
Honda MSX125 Grom CNC Rearsets Rear Set Foot Controls Black

1 - 1 of 1 Posts