Honda Grom banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
In Virginia, you have stickers for your license plate, that come with a corresponding card/document, with the details of your vehicle's registration data. You also have an inspection sticker, with another supporting document, that details the state of all items inspected, along with your vehicle details. You also have to carry proof of insurance. All three documents have to be kept with the vehicle, and presented, upon request, by law enforcement officials. I used to keep mine under my seat, but have since moved it to the topbox, where it's much easier to get to, since I seem to have a penchant for coming across police checkpoints, where they want to verify such things.

"The Grifter" license plate storage box.

…a weather resistant storage box that mounts between the motorcycle and the license plate. It is ideally suited to storing the vehicle registration and other small objects while remaining unobtrusive. The Griftertm has features that provide benefits over other motorcycle storage devices i.e. low cost… (read more)
Part Number: CC-GRIFTER-100010
Price: $19.95
Cruiser Customizing

That's pretty simple and cool!

…a weather resistant storage box that mounts between the motorcycle and the license plate. It is ideally suited to storing the vehicle registration and other small objects while remaining unobtrusive. The Griftertm has features that provide benefits over other motorcycle storage devices i.e. low cost… (read more)
Part Number: CC-GRIFTER-100010
Price: $19.95
Cruiser Customizing

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.