Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am adding the pro taper Honda mini bars and I want to change the mirrors. Does anyone have any suggestions or links where you purchased yours. Do you know what the thread size is? Any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance...

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
eBay. Make sure they have metal stalks. My first set had plastic stalks and just vibrated too much.

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey... thanks for the info I just want to weigh my options before I make a decision as to which ones I get. Just found our my RS-9 full system will be here Wed. Sweet!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Windshield Motorcycle

I had these koso style mirrors on my bike but didn't like them so I put them on my ruck.

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Its not my style to have the mirrors on the controls I love bar end mirror set ups,you can see , there clean and your still legal beagle..

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was down at the local Ducati/Triumph/Vespa dealer yesterday (only place in town to sell Kriega packs), and saw a cool set of bar end mirrors that folded in towards the handle when parked to avoid being clipped by a passing car. Would love to find them online, but can't remember the name. They were round and black. Anyone out there have any ideas what they could be? Not Rizomas, although I'd take a set of Class Retro's if they weren't $100+ each.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts