Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
American here.

Have a black Grom ordered. A bit bummed that the white won't be offered in the USA - but no big deal... we can fix that.

Anyone know the best/easiest place to order a complete set of OEM Honda white body panels + front fender? From europe or asia...

Might as well get that sorted now to throw on when the bike arrives.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Hey Fletcher, since you are spending $$$ to swap out the body work, have you looked into what it would cost to have your Grom painted. Maybe something different than factory? If you get a price, please post up as I would be interested.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
i want yellow. But maybe easier just to paint.
That is what I would do. My only issue with the red and the yellow is that only the front half of the bike is red or yellow. The rear is black. That is why I like the black and i think why so many are attracted to the white. The bike looks longer and smoother when the back matches the front IMO. If I wanted a different color I would just paint it instead of buying new panels. But I HAVE thought of getting red and having the rear plastic painted to match.

·
Registered
357 Posts
get it wrapped, hydrodipped etc or theres graphics sets on ebay that break it all up nicely, even chrome panels I have seen, very bling!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally found these (were available) from Tyga Performance in Thailand... they're on the way!

They'll beat my Grom here by a good...oh... 3 months. :p

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well I think that is going to make a grand total of TWO white Groms in the States. Pretty cool if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Well I think that is going to make a grand total of TWO white Groms in the States. Pretty cool if you ask me.
I've got my white parts on the way also. There is no white fender or the small rear cowl piece behind the seat. I'll figure something out, satin black those pieces most likely.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oooOOOOoooh interesting!

That's a USA based site.

Do you think they'll (really) be able to order non USA OEM parts? Anyone want to give it a go?

If it works... I would love to know the part # for the white front fender and small white piece behind the seat!

They don't have the Grom listed as a model yet... but their database does indeed seem to pull up the item if you know the part #.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts