Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone clutch it up in second gear? Cause I've been tring a lot an no can.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, even when I had my xr50 could lift up shifting 1st-2nd. Still gotta adjust my balancing. Only used to stunting 400lb bikes where it took a bit of work to get it to not go straight. Now gotta work to keep it straight. Endows is really fun on this thing tho. Hitting the sweet spot more often now. An it so hard to not pop it up at every stop sign/light. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I almost did it by accident on the way to buy some bourbon after work. Still getting used to this thingy called the clutch and shifting.:stupid:
After riding a Ruck for so long I gotta keep reminding myself my back break is at my foot not my left hand lol.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Np imma try tonight me and bro in law are gunna get sum footage. I put the 14 on and right now you can power a small little bit so its gunna be fun to ride now. But go order one rught now. Made her that much more fun

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Np imma try tonight me and bro in law are gunna get sum footage. I put the 14 on and right now you can power a small little bit so its gunna be fun to ride now. But go order one rught now. Made her that much more fun
How did it affect top speed?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Cant get the front wheel up more than an inch or so. I am used to just twisting the throttle on my 450 and up it comes.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Put me in that photo and it is a loop out.

Reactions: jawknee21

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes. Slower the speed the better. Alot of clutch for me. Easier to hit it in first then shift on through. Once in third gear you will need to shift toward the rear of the seat due to speed and lack of power. Becomes more of balance at that point.

I've grom'd off the deep end!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Damn. One of my goals with the Grom is to learn wheelies and riding them.

Jelly of these pics. Keep em coming and post some vids!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts