• $5000+

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can already tell this is going to be an addiction and started thinking how much I'm going to dump into my Grom (when it finally arrives).

How much do you think you will end up "investing" into your Grom?

:big smile:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Judging by my addiction to modding everything I own, between $2k-$3k but that can easily be passed depending on how the bike is stock. Its not like I've seen, touched, sat on, or ridden the bike yet :screwy:

Sent from my Atari using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
11 Posts
Budget? What's that? :) Man I don't know. I go over budget on everything, story of my life. "Ok I'll buy one more thing and then I'll be set" cut-to a few weeks down the road "Ok I'll just get this and be done" 2 days later "Oh man that would be awesome. After this I'm done" 4 weeks later a new member posts pics of a new accessory that is a must have for Justus "Dang!! That's sweet!! I'm getting this" and on and on and on

·
Registered
677 Posts
i would say this is NOT including purchase price. he said "GROM MOD BUDGET"... so i take it as mods only

·
Registered
43 Posts
Call me crazy.. I had ordered parts from bikerzbits that totaled a little over g, and bought the belly pan off ebay for $160. I can say that I will probably spend another g or 2 when I get my hands on it!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm at $180 so far ... new Michelin tires, Composimo tag re-locator, and some rim stripes ... I put 1-2g cause I'm guessing exhaust, bars, whatever else I can think of lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts