Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked in today to see if I could put a bigger deposit so I would get a better chance of getting a grom.. I don't know if its true... but I hope it is... He said I was first in line and they would be getting 5 sometime end of aug to early Sept. better be red =D this is at Fun Bike Center in San Diego CA. Anyone else have a deposit there?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
As long as you are first, it doesn't matter if anyone else has a deposit. :big smile: I'm number one in a line of nine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went to a dealer today who said nobody asked for one... They said they ordered two for the showroom. I asked for one, and she said they would call when it came in.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I went to a dealer today who said nobody asked for one... They said they ordered two for the showroom. I asked for one, and she said they would call when it came in.
RARE. if I were you go put money down.... lipservice might be the death of your gromitude

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am #1 at my dealer and it only cost me $100!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i put 100 down a while back. they did say they were getting a lot of phone calls but not many deposits. july should be over very fast!

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm number 1 at my Powerhouse dealer for the first red one august.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Number one club as well. It ain't a powerhouse but I'm betting on August.
They will find out this week if they are for sure getting one so I would double check with them they are getting one in August. A lot of non Powerhouse dealers in our district aren't getting one until September, just as a heads up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4260 I think it was. im going to try and get them to drop it a bit once I am doing the real deal with them. or else ill just have to deal with that price. I really want a new one. my drive to work is 8 miles no freeway. this will save tons on gas.

·
Registered
918 Posts
4260 I think it was. im going to try and get them to drop it a bit once I am doing the real deal with them. or else ill just have to deal with that price. I really want a new one. my drive to work is 8 miles no freeway. this will save tons on gas.
Eh I don't know how willing they are going to be to drop the price any on you. They know they have our balls in a vice, but hey, it is definitely worth a shot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Better late than never...

I wen't into my local dealer (Whittier, CA), the second week of June, and asked if they were getting the groms in. The dude said yes, and when I asked what colors they were getting in, he said: "we're getting all of the colors".

"Sweet", I said, "Including white?"

He says: "yes".

Placed my $500.00 deposit for a "white" grom, which should be shipping in September, and according to the dealership dude, I was the second guy on the list of paid deposits.

Next couple months should be pretty interesting...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Better late than never...

I wen't into my local dealer (Whittier, CA), the second week of June, and asked if they were getting the groms in. The dude said yes, and when I asked what colors they were getting in, he said: "we're getting all of the colors".

"Sweet", I said, "Including white?"

He says: "yes".

Placed my $500.00 deposit for a "white" grom, which should be shipping in September, and according to the dealership dude, I was the second guy on the list of paid deposits.

Next couple months should be pretty interesting...
Wassup Serge!!! I thought we weren't getting white in US?

·
Registered
530 Posts
From the quotes from the "dealer dude" I don't trust anything that man was told lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts