Honda Grom banner

What is THAT?

4K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  hairpin 
#1 ·
Have any new Grom owners gone to a supermarket/store and returned, only to see people around your bike..or even sitting on it?

#3 ·
My husband had a guy sit on his bike once when he was filling it up at the gas station. Pretty stupid move to touch somebody's bike when they have a full face helmet and carbon fiber gloves on...

To be fair I think the guy sitting on the bike, wasn't fully sane - but I don't know if that matters when it comes to such personal stuff as a bike.

#4 ·
NObody has sat on it... I might punch them in the head.

I' had a guy run out of Chick-Fil-a to ask me how I liked it. He was built like me but taller than me. He works at a Yamaha dealer and didn't think that these were coming out until October. Had several people ask what it was.

#15 ·
When I was parked out in front of Walmart a couple years ago with a Ninja 650r and came outside, there was this man who was holding his little girl maybe 3 on the seat. What irks me is people who will not let you have an entire parking space. They use up part of yours, so after you've left, they are taking up 2 parking spaces. I do mention that to people if I catch them. In the 11 years I've lived in Texas I have never even seen anyone except police carrying a gun let alone pull one out. I don't live in a high crime area though. Not a gun owner myself. Never felt the need. Never called a cop or needed one in 67 years.

#23 ·
That's great they know how to wheelie. But sorry those boys aren't men and no it's not ok to ride on the sidewalk cause you're endangering other people. Plenty of ways to feel free like that without being an asshole. That's all. Yippee kay yay, good luck with it, renegades.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.