Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any new Grom owners gone to a supermarket/store and returned, only to see people around your bike..or even sitting on it?

·
Registered
312 Posts
My husband had a guy sit on his bike once when he was filling it up at the gas station. Pretty stupid move to touch somebody's bike when they have a full face helmet and carbon fiber gloves on...

To be fair I think the guy sitting on the bike, wasn't fully sane - but I don't know if that matters when it comes to such personal stuff as a bike.

·
Registered
111 Posts
NObody has sat on it... I might punch them in the head.

I' had a guy run out of Chick-Fil-a to ask me how I liked it. He was built like me but taller than me. He works at a Yamaha dealer and didn't think that these were coming out until October. Had several people ask what it was.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Have any new Grom owners gone to a supermarket/store and returned, only to see people around your bike..or even sitting on it?
oh heck... no!!! looking at it, stopping me in front of a subway, waving me down in the middle of the street... no problem!

sitting on my grom without permission, will very quickly get a glock drawn on you!

·
Registered
659 Posts
When I was parked out in front of Walmart a couple years ago with a Ninja 650r and came outside, there was this man who was holding his little girl maybe 3 on the seat. What irks me is people who will not let you have an entire parking space. They use up part of yours, so after you've left, they are taking up 2 parking spaces. I do mention that to people if I catch them. In the 11 years I've lived in Texas I have never even seen anyone except police carrying a gun let alone pull one out. I don't live in a high crime area though. Not a gun owner myself. Never felt the need. Never called a cop or needed one in 67 years.

·
Registered
681 Posts
When I was parked out in front of Walmart a couple years ago with a Ninja 650r and came outside, there was this man who was holding his little girl maybe 3 on the seat. What irks me is people who will not let you have an entire parking space. They use up part of yours, so after you've left, they are taking up 2 parking spaces. I do mention that to people if I catch them. In the 11 years I've lived in Texas I have never even seen anyone except police carrying a gun let alone pull one out. I don't live in a high crime area though. Not a gun owner myself. Never felt the need. Never called a cop or needed one in 67 years.
You have been lucky.. And it's not getting any better

·
Registered
918 Posts
Most people conceal carry.

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts