Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BULLSHIT

"How are you doing brother?

Just to let you know, I have removed your signature as it is advertising your business and the bikes that you have for sale. If you would like to become a supporting vendor, we would love to set you up with your own forum section in the Marketplace so that you could sell your bikes and other wares to the community. I can get you some information on this if you are interested. It is actually pretty affordable. Let me know.

xxxxx"

I do not run a business nor am I trying to get free advertising for it. My signature was/ (i re added it) Is a roster of the motorcycles I own and the price that they are for sale for.

I AM NOT running a business or trying to be a vendor.... I used to buy and sell parts/ kits/ services to the Ruckus community but stopped doing so more than a year or two ago.

I want to hear from site MANAGEMENT not just some random admin with less than 100 post count.......

I think you need more clearly spelled out rules and or new moderators.

On another note; Let me mod I waste entirely too much time on the internet and have been on over 20 forums over the last 10 years.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never have I been unable to list vehicles owned for sale or not on ANY of the 20+ forums I've been on in the last 10+ years.

Very frustrating. And not clearly listed in site policies.....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm glad you think so, but assumptions do not equate to reality.

mnthbx or composimo's names don't sound like businesses yet they are... See where I was going there?

My last name is Messmer, I've always been into vehicles (cars, motorcycles, scooters hell even bicycles before all that). I made up the name say 10 years ago. I never sold any parts (for profit or otherwise) until approx 5 years ago. I DID sell items for the Ruckus community for the period of ABOUT a year or two about 3 years ago. I am not a business trying to be a dick.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
298 Posts
mnthbx or composimo's names don't sound like businesses yet they are... See where I was going there?
And that is why they are supporting the site. I somewhat agree with not posting things for sale and prices in your sig, especially if you aren't sponsoring the site. You're taking advantage of the site for free advertisement for whatever you are selling, as your sig is everywhere. I have no problem with the link to your for sale thread in your sig. I don't care either way it's not my site, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And that is why they are supporting the site. I somewhat agree with not posting things for sale and prices in your sig, especially if you aren't sponsoring the site. You're taking advantage of the site for free advertisement for whatever you are selling, as your sig is everywhere. I have no problem with the link to your for sale thread in your sig. I don't care either way it's not my site, just my 2 cents.
Fine and dandy, but know that virtually no other sites give a shit.... makes me sad as yes I NEED to sell my ish.

·
Registered
918 Posts
This issue is done and over with. We are working on getting a SET standard of rules and guidelines in place. We just ask that ya'll please be patient with this process as this forum is on the newer side. Thanks.

Lets just go back to talking about a bike that we DON'T have yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.