Honda Grom banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want red. My dealer may only get 1, maybe none, the first batch. If it is black, would anyone want to switch body work? You may end up with the wrong color too.... But I can promise you, even if the first one is pink, I will be buying it. I can buy body work from the dealer after I bring it home and hide it in my secret hideaway....

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I ordered black. If I get "stuck" with red I would be happy to trade with someone but I would more likely look into having the rear panels painted to match the red or just paint the entire thing something completely different.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I ordered black. If I get "stuck" with red I would be happy to trade with someone but I would more likely look into having the rear panels painted to match the red or just paint the entire thing something completely different.
I was thinking that too, it'd probably make it look as good as the white ones do

·
Registered
325 Posts
really hoping for red. if not white panels here i come

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will take whatever color comes. I'm prolly gonna vinyl wrap it for business purposes anyway. Not too sure yet. Really wish we were getting white.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's not going to cost an arm and leg to have those couple plastic panels painted any color of the rainbow. I requested black when I put down my deposit, but the more I looked at pics, I liked the contrast of colors. Actually happy to find out I'm getting red, but I'm probably getting it painted anyway. Just had my Ruckus painted over the winter and the plastic battery box looks great and has proven durable.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Myself and 2 friends ordered two black and a white one and ended up with two reds and a black. It was a choice take what was available or wait until November.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts