Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an ideal world, I would love to find an exhaust with higher ground clearance that is not too loud. I am not looking to turn it into a mx bike or anything. But I like to explore trails that I could not explore in my truck. They are everywhere around me. I have dented the cat already. So I would love to find underbody protection for the engine/exhaust. Also any help on a header that has higher ground clearance. I already plan on ohlins suspension front and rear to firm it up a bit. Anyone have any products to raise it up a bit? I have read almost every post on here I can find with no luck. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will look in to the hot lap.
I haven't found any real skid plates for it. Only thing I have seen looked more like an anodized dress up part. It bolted directly to the head. Doesn't look like it will really help much. Any brand or supplier suggestions?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will look in to the hot lap.
I haven't found any real skid plates for it. Only thing I have seen looked more like an anodized dress up part. It bolted directly to the head. Doesn't look like it will really help much. Any brand or supplier suggestions?
Iheartricers is currently having a tantrum about webike japan. You would think he wouldnt recommend them, but there's a chance he would anyway just to be himself on here.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Iheartricers is currently having a tantrum about webike japan. You would think he wouldnt recommend them, but there's a chance he would anyway just to be himself on here.
id check webike they have tons of skid plates

thelonegromranger hates skid plates so idk he might not say to buy 1 or he might buy 1

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hotlaps, I have it and it's really close to the bottom of the motor, It's their racing header.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After lots of help and research, I realized that there is no more than 1/2" difference between any of them. I was able to lay the the Akrapovic next to a couple of others at Hard Racing and it was the highest between them. I chose it. Very happy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts