Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Evopanop and myself are trying to design some gear that the group / forum users are going to want. This started out as an attempt to form a local So Cal Grom club but we have seen interest nationwide so far and we want to help out as many folks as possible. While this was / is not a business venture for us, at the same time neither one of us wants to shell out a bunch of money for items that no one is interested it. If we wanted to start a business we would take the risk, but again, that is not what this is about.

So, are you guys looking to join/start up Grom Reapers Owners Group chapters in your local areas? If so, what kind of gear to you want for your chapter? I was initially thinking patches but then other mentioned decals and some mentioned t-shirts. What about hats. Or how about a GROG mug for your grog. :haha: Would you guys want black shirts or white or some other color.

Anyway, we are looking for feed back from the forum. We have already received a bit on the logo thread but not we are specifically asking about what products you would like with the logo. If this is something folks want we will continue to pursue it. If not, well I will make a couple of cool items for myself.

Here again is the logo and one t-shirt idea.

Thanks for you input.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks froggie. We have a couple of other ideas we are working on. That is basically two votes for decals and t-shirts. We are keeping score.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Thanks froggie. We have a couple of other ideas we are working on. That is basically two votes for decals and t-shirts. We are keeping score.
No problem.

Forgot to add. If you guys plan on spreading it out beyond CA and think I'd be an alright match, I'd be up for getting the local guys in my area in on it etc. If not its cool, promise not to run off crying haha.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Froggie, that is exactly what we would like to see. GROG chapters nation wide. Maybe an electronic news letter. Chapter runs and events. Chapter race teams. A group of true enthusiast that want to help each other out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
No problem.

Forgot to add. If you guys plan on spreading it out beyond CA and think I'd be an alright match, I'd be up for getting the local guys in my area in on it etc. If not its cool, promise not to run off crying haha.
This is definitely going to be a nation-wide thing! :) Please, spread the word. Have them join the forum here and give us their $0.02. The more interest there is, the better chance there is of all of this merchandise becoming a reality! :D

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
No Froggie, that is exactly what we would like to see. GROG chapters nation wide. Maybe an electronic news letter. Chapter runs and events. Chapter race teams. A group of true enthusiast that want to help each other out.
This is definitely going to be a nation-wide thing! :) Please, spread the word. Have them join the forum here and give us their $0.02. The more interest there is, the better chance there is of all of this merchandise becoming a reality! :D
Hell yeah guys! As if I needed anything else to be excited about lol. Everybody thats been pre-ordering I've been referring them to the site to join so I'll definitely let them know about this as well.

We had a meeting a couple days ago with our Honda Rep, his boss and 2 of the head guys for Honda North America (normally the big wigsdon't make an appearance). Was telling them about the boards and how much hype I've seen so far behind the Grom and they got a kick out of it. They said they've been pleasantly surprised with the feedback from US dealers and it has exceeded their expectations. Then they all had to rub it in my face how much fun the thing is to ride, I offered to take them out for drinks and a steak dinner if they'd let our Rep bring one by next month lol. Needless to say it didn't work but atleast I got a laugh out of them haha. Sorry for the long ramble, I get a bit side tracked at times haha.

If I can be of any help at all guys just let me know, I'm all in!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hell yeah guys! As if I needed anything else to be excited about lol. Everybody thats been pre-ordering I've been referring them to the site to join so I'll definitely let them know about this as well.

We had a meeting a couple days ago with our Honda Rep, his boss and 2 of the head guys for Honda North America (normally the big wigsdon't make an appearance). Was telling them about the boards and how much hype I've seen so far behind the Grom and they got a kick out of it. They said they've been pleasantly surprised with the feedback from US dealers and it has exceeded their expectations. Then they all had to rub it in my face how much fun the thing is to ride, I offered to take them out for drinks and a steak dinner if they'd let our Rep bring one by next month lol. Needless to say it didn't work but atleast I got a laugh out of them haha. Sorry for the long ramble, I get a bit side tracked at times haha.

If I can be of any help at all guys just let me know, I'm all in!
Thanks, Kevin! :)

Side note: We strongly recommend that you, and anyone else who is interested in joining the Grom Reapers, click on Community up at the top of the Forum, then click on Groups, and join the Grom Reapers group on the Forum. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe a suggestion, along the bottom under the bottom rocker something like "Grom / MSX 125 owners club" to appeal more to owners outside the US?

Maybe one straight up piston rather than 2 crossed pistons? 2 crossed pistons says a twin motor to me.

Also If I volunteer to head up the Northern Ireland chapter do I get a free trip to Cali for the official Amalgamation?:haha:

Anyways, LOVE the ideas!!!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Maybe a suggestion, along the bottom under the bottom rocker something like "Grom / MSX 125 owners club" to appeal more to owners outside the US?

Maybe one straight up piston rather than 2 crossed pistons? 2 crossed pistons says a twin motor to me.

Also If I volunteer to head up the Northern Ireland chapter do I get a free trip to Cali for the official Amalgamation?:haha:

Yes! I looked at the two crossed piston rods and was like, what? Did two Groms collide? One horizontal piston and rod make more sense. Perhaps with GROG underneath or the letters at the four corners to mimic the back patch.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yes! I looked at the two crossed piston rods and was like, what? Did two Groms collide? One horizontal piston and rod make more sense. Perhaps with GROG underneath or the letters at the four corners to mimic the back patch.
Yes these are great ideas guys. Well maybe we only think they are great ideas because Evopanop and I have already talked about the exact same things.:wink: Anyway, keep the comments coming. If we set up a way to purchase these we would really like to try to have something that the whole group is going to be happy with.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yes these are great ideas guys. Well maybe we only think they are great ideas because Evopanop and I have already talked about the exact same things.:wink: Anyway, keep the comments coming. If we set up a way to purchase these we would really like to try to have something that the whole group is going to be happy with.
Exactly what I was about to say. We have a lot more designs on the way guys! :)

Keep the comments and opinions coming! It all helps us to make these better products for all of you. :)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK got another update for you. Looks like I found a company that will produce these shirts at a reasonable price, even in limited quantities. So... if you ask me it looks like we are going to be able to make these available to folks who want them. :wink: However, it is Sunday and Evopanop and I have a lot of stuff going on and still need to work things out with the company. I just wanted to post up because we are pretty pumped about the Grom Reapers Owners Group and it sounds like quite a few of you are too.

Is it August yet?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts