Honda Grom banner

What cleaning products do you plan to use to keep your GROM shiny?

7K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  viper_biker 
#1 ·
Wax for the gas tank? Protective solution for the plastics and tires? Chain lubricant? Etc...What are your favorite brands?

#5 ·
I just sand blast all of my stuff clean. My vehicles don't quite have the same shine they did when they were new but they are all clean. :haha:

I usually squirt it all down with Simple Green and then the garden hose. If my dirt bike has been in the mud I use an electric power washer.

I like BelRay chain lube because it doesn't fling off and after I lube the chain and it dries I use a bit of gasoline on a rag to remove excess lube from the exterior of the chain.

I use carnuba based waxes on my vehicles.

#6 ·
I saw a nanotechnology wax demo at a store here, the guy put wax on a black motorcycle helmet and then banged a can of vegetables over the helmet and it left some scuff marks on the helmet. Then he took a microfiber towel and removed the scuff marks and it was just the wax coming off and nothing wrong with the paint. Is that with any nanotechnology wax or all waxes? This was in Thailand btw and I figure America has something that can beat this.

#11 ·
the Origianl Wax is great stuff.Use it all the time 2 or 3 cans on hand all the time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.