Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i have been looking at the xena xx alarms. i just need to find out which one fits. xx6,xx10,xx14,xx115.

and i have been considering scorpio ride when it is release in a month. alarm will scare some people other not others. the ride has gps location so I WILL be able to find it and give the coordiantes to the police should it be stolen.

has anyone had exp with scorpio? what other gps tracking motorcycle alarms are out there?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Is there a place to put one of the Apple Tile tracking devices.
Think that is what they are called

·
Registered
386 Posts
Air box ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want a siren, gps tracking and sync'd to my phone. I think Tucker Rocky has something. I'll talk to the rep.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
anyone feel this statement by tileapp is very misleading? it makes it sound the tile uses so other sort of power source!

it,s not that u dont need to replace the batteries, they dont allow you to. so when the batteries die, you will need to buy another one!

No batteries to replace?

Nope, you never need to replace the batteries or even charge your Tiles.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
how would an iphone help though, bc wouldnt you need to activate it so you could ping it if it were stolen?

either way i would suggest get a broken screen iphone. it will be cheaper than a non cracked iphone. You not going to need the screen anyway!

another device that is aviable now is zoombak. they make a new product called ezoom. doing research on it now. it is cheap $99, but there is a monthly fee for it (dont like fees at all). i,m hesistant on recommending it though bc it uses AGPS tech so you will only know the vicinty of where tour stolen bike is but not the exact location. that is why is so cheap. i only bring this device up so that others can see there some alternatives out right now.

the tech in smartphone however will give you an exact location...

i bet in the case of arunto, he would rather have some lead of where his bike right now vs no clue where it is all...

there has to better options out there.. but i have found any yet!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts