Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I went ahead and ordered the Moriwaki exhaust. I paid the extra 20 and got the stainless. I saw both colors and like that better. The Tyga can will go up for sale when the new stuff gets here. :wink:

I saw a couple vids of the exhaust. I like that it's not crazy loud, and that is has a nice note. Just what I was looking for. I like to be a good neighbor.

Those seats looks sketchy. The description said you had to work the seat to get it to fit. Not interested.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Shapeshifter - I too have a white grom and the black moriwaki on the way (backordered damn). I believe we live about 20 miles away from each other. Great minds think alike?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Those wirus win pipe look pretty sweet
i used to think the wirus win pipes for the ruckus were like awesome until we rode 100+ miles and Cookies broke off.. it looked like it was just tack welded from the factory.. it flew across the road.. and the guy driving the chase car behind us stopped and without thinking grabbed it.. took off the skin on his thumb and first few fingers.. OUCH!! he had blisters

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
i used to think the wirus win pipes for the ruckus were like awesome until we rode 100+ miles and Cookies broke off.. it looked like it was just tack welded from the factory.. it flew across the road.. and the guy driving the chase car behind us stopped and without thinking grabbed it.. took off the skin on his thumb and first few fingers.. OUCH!! he had blisters
Now that was funny, driving around the rest of the day with his hand in a cup of ice

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I like that pipe. Looks like they put some dyno time in with it. I'd really like it if it would fit under a belly pan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts