Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ride. No really. I am already mapping out my route. I am going to pick it up and take the long way home...... about two hours worth, maybe more. This is REALLY a long way hone when you consider the dealership is 5 minutes from my house.

Other than getting the controls adjusted just right the first mod will be a rear fender elimination kit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride. No really. I am already mapping out my route. I am going to pick it up and take the long way home...... about two hours worth, maybe more. This is REALLY a long way hone when you consider the dealership is 5 minutes from my house.

Other than getting the controls adjusted just right the first mod will be a rear fender elimination kit.
Perfect ! Sounds great !

·
Registered
75 Posts
First thing is the mud flap... That seems to be the first mod on ever bike i have ever had. Then exhaust,next ride the hell out of it...big bore and other mods over the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
or in the trash. hahaha. i still had ruckus plastics laying around from last year, finally cleaned the garage. now i need to make room for a grom!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts