Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice I'm out in the olympia area, just hanging got my grom last week an the delivery truck parade starts today with the upgrades.
I don't know about you, but I literally had to get rid of the stock tail end fender it was just so ugly. I ordered the parts from tst in Florida even before I even got the bike. I did not even start the bike nor give it its first ride until this was done. LOL! It was fixed with7 tenths of a mile on it!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't know about you, but I literally had to get rid of the stock tail end fender it was just so ugly. I ordered the parts from tst in Florida even before I even got the bike. I did not even start the bike nor give it its first ride until this was done. LOL! It was fixed with7 tenths of a mile on it!
I did it similarly quickly. But riding it on damp road made a streak on my backpack.
i kept my monkey rear fender because of that. so now the monkey is the one i ride when it is not dry outside. My Grom doesnt see any water any more.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yep. I went for a short (45mile) ride on my Grom today. So dang fun.
I chatted with another biker at the traffic lights. He was on his Triumph Scrambler. He said he has a Monkey also!
Grom and Monkey are so fun and relaxing to ride...

Plant Sky Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tree

·
Registered
2023 grom
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I have plans on removing the stock tail with probably just a fender delete. Imma bigger guy so I need more umph in the top end so I'm going with exhaust intake an ecu flash from DHM. For now... eventually when I blow this one up I really wanna crf250f swap it. But that's distant future

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah I have plans on removing the stock tail with probably just a fender delete. Imma bigger guy so I need more umph in the top end so I'm going with exhaust intake an ecu flash from DHM. For now... eventually when I blow this one up I really wanna crf250f swap it. But that's distant future
I would probably bet that it will never blow up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts