Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Looking to source a Bigger than PCX injector. Preferably what franco / monkey father call the "6 hole Keihin injector". This would be an injector off a CBR150R (PN = 16450-KPP-T01) But if you have another style larger than pcx injector let me know!

~ND4

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
The 10 hole is too big. I wouldn't run any bigger
I second that.

Contact Franco via Facebook using Finbro garage of N America or you can just buy the CBR 150 F/I which is the same F/I and some one on this board posted the part number for it, plus make sure you get the attached cable for the F/I since it has the conversion connector to the USA wire harness.

this is what Dude6710 posted

ts not just a pcx150 injector. It's 16450-KPP-T01 it's a cbr150 injector.

cbr makes 17.5hp at 10.5k
pcx makes 11.5hp at 8k

So I think the cbr150 injector is bigger.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I bought one last Friday from HMRacingParts (based in Isreal). They estimated 1 week arrival. TBH, I can't really deal with Franco and his delays.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I bought one last Friday from HMRacingParts (based in Isreal). They estimated 1 week arrival. TBH, I can't really deal with Franco and his delays.
Delays come from customs and HLD "Home Land Defense" inspection, part of life when dealing with overseas shipping. Just saying some people live in the drive thru "fast food" mentality but it's your money and this is America so you can buy from anyone.

Shalom

·
Registered
83 Posts
Delays come from customs and HLD "Home Land Defense" inspection, part of life when dealing with overseas shipping. Just saying some people live in the drive thru "fast food" mentality but it's your money and this is America so you can buy from anyone.

Shalom
These aren't the delays I'm talking about, so don't make assumptions. Customs and shipping are never the problem. I won't get into it for Franco's sake. No white knighting needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts