Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm planning on installing the Ohlins Fork Kit in my Grom and wanted to see if anybody has one they'd like to sell or loan to me. If you want to charge me a reasonable price to borrow it from you, that's fine. If you live in the Los Angeles area, I can pick it up from you. While maintaining social distancing, of course 馃樂

Thanks!

Premium Member
I鈥檓 looking for either this tool or shop to install in San Diego. How hard is this install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It鈥檚 not hard at all as long as you have the tools. Hard racing has a good video on YouTube that basically walks you through it.

Registered
I鈥檓 looking for either this tool or shop to install in San Diego. How hard is this install?

Not hard at all, I just read the instructions carefully and followed Hard Racing's youtube tutorial as well. Let me know if you need to borrow it.

Registered
Not hard at all, I just read the instructions carefully and followed Hard Racing's youtube tutorial as well. Let me know if you need to borrow it.

Will do. Thank you. I鈥檒l order the kit soon.

Registered

Ordered the front and rear Ohlins. Will hit you up. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts