Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks sweet Viper ... thanks for the shot under the bike after the plate is installed, I'll be fabbing mine the day I get home from the dealership!

EDIT: saw composimo's tag and bought it ... now all I'll have to do is bolt up and keep riding!

Reactions: Strokd_GE

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Viper , looking at your new addition I can't help but think a grom would really benefit from a nice set of rear sets....

·
Registered
942 Posts
thanks for the pics next to a full size bike. to me, judging from those pics it really aint that small. comparing seat height, wheel base, handle bar height. it all looks very close to me.... jus the wheels, and the width of the engine and gas tank make it look small.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
thanks for the pics next to a full size bike. to me, judging from those pics it really aint that small. comparing seat height, wheel base, handle bar height. it all looks very close to me.... jus the wheels, and the width of the engine and gas tank make it look small.
Yep I think that is the case. It is not a big bike but certainly not a Z50 replacement.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Plans are as follows. Full system, rear-sets, braced swingarm, Brembo's, Ohlins rear and uprated front and a few carbon bits. Not necessarily in that order and in any rush, but eventually. I've a set of Ohlins FG43's for the CBR and they would fit the MSX (obviously with a lot of modifications and would never happen, but it'd be funny LOL)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts